Adding Separated Staff's Email
Below you find instructions on how to add a separated staff's email to your Outlook email. The access for this is granted automatically whenever your staff separates from the Society, but you do manually have to set it up.
- In Outlook, go to File> Info> Account Settings> Account Settings
- Inside Account Settings, Click Change
- Click on More Settings
- Click on Advanced
- Remove the checkmark next to "Download shared folders"
- Click Add
- In the pop-up box, type in the email address that you have been granted access to, then click OK
- Click on the prompts to finish (Ok, Continue, Finish)
These steps will add the mailbox on the left panel under your email firstname.lastname@example.org.