Account Access & Management    

Changes to Existing Staff

  • Change Display Name
  • Change Primary Work Location
  • Change Title - ACS Staff
  • Change Title - Temporary Workers
  • Extend the Assisgnment / Job End Date for Temporary Staff or Volunteer
  • Self-Audit Your Computer

Job Separation Request for All

The Job Separation Request is used when any user with computer, network, and/or system/application access leaves the organization. Special Retention items can be done and HR and Legal/Privacy approval ( is required before IT can grant access to an exited employee’s email, data and/or voicemail. You must attach the HR and Privacy Liaison’s approval EMAIL in the area provided below before submitting this request. Requests submitted without approval will be completed and closed with only basic off boarding being done.

New Staff Onboarding Request

The New Staff Onboarding Request is used to grant computer, network, and system/application access for new staff members defined as follows:

  • Full-time ACS Paid Employees
  • Part-time ACS Paid Employees
  • Intern
  • Temporary Employees
  • Contractor
  • Vendor

Please ensure to select the correct "Type of User" to ensure accurate routing. Included in this request is also equipment requests and mobile access for employees. Note: Please allow 14 days for the staff ID and equipment to arrive.

Volunteer Onboarding Request

The Volunteer Onboarding Request is used to grant computer, network, and system/application access for volunteers.

Internal Use Only

Legal Hold Request

All Legal Hold Requests need to go through the Legal Department. Only the Legal Department will fill out the Legal Hold Request form. If anyone has questions regarding a Legal Hold, please contact Sherrhonda Roach, Senior Director, Legal Services.