Technical Issues and Resolutions
To load windows when using an external monitor on your T480S
- Verify that there are no peripherals attached using the USB ports to the computer at boot up.
- If on a docking station, disconnect the docking station and reboot machine. Do no plug the docking station in until after Windows loads.
- If only using one monitor and no docking station, disconnect the monitor, reboot machine with no external monitors connected, reboot the computer and reconnect the external display after Windows Loads.
After loading in to Windows, set your external monitor to be the default monitor
- Right-click on the computer desktop
- Select Display Settings
- Select the external monitorplace a check mark in the box for Make this main main display