Talent Management Support Requests
New Hire Assistance
Managers: For computer requests and ACS ID creation, go to the Account Access & Management section below.
Account Access & Management
- New Staff Onboarding Request - The New Staff Onboarding Request is used to grant computer, network, and system/application access for new staff members defined as follows:
- Full-time ACS Paid Employees
- Part-time ACS Paid Employees
- Temporary Employees
Please ensure to select the correct "Type of User" to ensure accurate routing. Included in this request is also equipment requests and mobile access for employees. Note: Please allow 14 days for the staff ID and equipment to arrive.
- Changes to Existing Staff
- Change Display Name
- Change Primary Work Location
- Change Title - ACS Staff
- Change Title - Temporary Workers
- Extend the Assisgnment / Job End Date for Temporary Staff or Volunteer
- Job Seperation Request for All - The Job Separation Request is used when any user with computer, network, and/or system/application access leaves the organization. Special Retention items can be done and for those other than direct managers of separated staff, HR and Legal/Privacy approval (firstname.lastname@example.org) is required before IT can grant access to an exited employee’s email, data and/or voicemail. You must attach the HR and Privacy Liaison’s approval EMAIL in the area provided below before submitting this request. Requests submitted without approval will be completed and closed with only basic off boarding being done.